Channing Tatum appears in 10 Years, on this Saturday. Take a peek at our top 5 Channing Tatum movie moments here.
1. When he danced with his (now) real life wife Jenna Dewan in Step Up (2006). A sparkling ocean, sorbet skies, wind in her hair and a handsome man to dance with -- we could picture ourselves in her (dancing) shoes.
2. When he stood by wife Paige's (Rachel McAdams) side throughout a traumatic car accident and difficult recovery in The Vow (2012). Memories may have been lost, but their "once in a lifetime" love endured.
3. When he set out to make his dreams a reality, as roofer-by-day, stripper-by-night Mike in Magic Mike (2012). He was hard-working, determined, talented and -- okay, we'll say it -- really hot!
4. When he reprised his role as Mike in Magic Mike XXL (2015) for one, last dance on stage with the boys.
5. When, as a soldier on leave, he fell in love with college student Savannah (Amanda Seyfried) in Dear John (2010). Their relationship blossomed as they wrote letters to one another. While there was a little heartbreak along the way, we go to see John exactly for who he was (and we swooned).
What's your favourite Channing Tatum character? Tell us below!